Lifehouse

Lifehouse
Lifehouse

Search This Blog

What song would you most want a tutorial to play on guitar?

Feelings about lifehouse in the studio?

Which nickname is your fave?

What do you think of Angeline?

7.20.2011

A day in Michigan!

So I just turned 16 on Monday, and to celebrate, my parents chose an amazing outing.

After my second day back at school, we are going on a ten hour drive to see my first concert, and it will be to see Lifehouse! I am so excited!

Also, http://lifehouserevolutioncry.weebly.com/ has recently done a major addition. Since everythinglifehouse.com, the home of lifehouse b-side downloads, closed; I have taken it upon myself to restore one common place to put all the songs. You can find it on the website above under Music Downloads.

Also, I have heard lifehouse will be playing in Detroit august 15th with Kris opening for them! Any detroiters out there may want to tune in!!!

Enjoy,

Lifehouse Fanatic 2011

No comments: