Lifehouse

Lifehouse
Lifehouse

Search This Blog

What song would you most want a tutorial to play on guitar?

Feelings about lifehouse in the studio?

Which nickname is your fave?

What do you think of Angeline?

6.03.2011

Some interesting pictures

Hey everyone! I was looking around, and stumbled across a couple of pictures I thought were interesting. Everyone remember the picture where Jason had the bandaid on his forehead, well it looks in these pictures like something went down also. Just thought I would share the finding.

Here is the first picture























Here is another view























Also, here is a picture I edited and did I wanted to share with everyone here. More to come later.



















Anyway, some cool pics.

Also wanted to mention Lifehouse is getting ready for Germany and is fully aware of the vegetable problem there, and they are going to eat bulk ramen and stay healthy and away from the contaminated bad veggies.

Another random note, the blog has reached over 600 views and I am so excited and thankful for everyone who comes here!

Lifehouse Fanatic 2011

No comments: