Lifehouse

Lifehouse
Lifehouse

Search This Blog

What song would you most want a tutorial to play on guitar?

Feelings about lifehouse in the studio?

Which nickname is your fave?

What do you think of Angeline?

5.19.2011

Whello!

Hey everybody, I just wanted to give you fair warning, I am in the middle of my finals right now until Tuesday, so I am truly deeply sorry if I am unable to update every day for the next few days. Just wanted to let you know, then I will be back to daily updating. 

Something that will be coming this summer:
I will be creating a youtube account and posting videos on how to play lifehouse songs on the guitar. If you have a song requests, you can drop it in the comment box or send me an email and I'll add it, I will try my very best to give you a good sounding cover or tutorial whichever you are wanting. Anyway, that will be starting once I get out of school on Tuesday, then I will start making vids and learning songs for you guys. 

Also, any european fans, lifehouse is heading back soon so check their site for the shows they are doing there or take a look at the Facebook page for Lifehouse Street Team Europe!

Until next time,

Finals absolutely suck

Lifehouse Fanatic 2011

No comments: